You will need to create an account on the CambridgeSoft web site to be able to download and install ChemDraw Prime.
Follow these instructions:
- Create a new account by doing the following:
- Go to https://informatics.perkinelmer.com/sitesubscription/
- Click the Search for Institution text box and type “Massachusetts”
- Click University of Massachusetts – Amherst
- Under Register to download the latest version of ChemDraw, click Register
- Complete the form (using your UMass email address), and Submit
- Your browser page will change to a login challenge. (You will also receive an email that links to this login page.)
- Click the Sign Up tab
- Enter your UMass email address and a password (remember the password)
- You will see a page with a List Entitlements
- Copy the Product Activation value for product “ChemDraw Prime. Annual Site Subscription, includes Bronze Support. V17 (Site L)”
- Click Download Now link
- Click ChemDraw Prime link
- Click the link for the appropriate operating system (Windows or Mac OSX) of your computer to download ChemDraw Prime
- Open the downloaded file to install ChemDraw Prime, and use the copied Product Activation value when prompted.
Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.