You will need to create an account on the CambridgeSoft web site to be able to download and install ChemDraw Prime.
Follow these instructions:
- Create a new account by filling out the registration form here. (When registering, be sure to use your [NetID]@umass.edu email address.)
- After registering, you will be logged into the PerkinElmer site. Enter “University of Massachusetts – Amherst” in the Search for Institution field (below Site Subscription) and press ENTER.
- Click Register under “Register to download the latest version of ChemDraw”.
- Complete the New User form, using your NetID@umass.edu email address.
- Click Submit
- Your browser page will change to a login challenge. (You will also receive an email that links to this login page.)
- Click the Sign Up tab
- Enter the credentials you created in step one, and click Sign Up
- You will see a List Entitlements page
- Copy the Product Activation value for product “ChemDraw Prime. Annual Site Subscription, includes Bronze Support. V17 (Site L)”
- Click Download Now link
- Click ChemDraw Prime link
- Click the link for the appropriate operating system (Windows or Mac OSX) of your computer to download ChemDraw Prime
- Open the downloaded file to install ChemDraw Prime, and use the copied Product Activation value when prompted.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions.